This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Letter requesting assistance.

Dear Dr Kissinger, Koch Families, and Dr Soros,

I am a citizen of the USA. In which, I have found each day my heart throbs for one thing. This One thing happens to be, to me, the utmost important thing in this world. Which is the cognitional war against the Communist Chinese who fund our enemies and the very institutions that are destroying our economies. I have spent the last two years of my life creating a collection of ideas, thoughts, movements and articles. This collection, I, consider to be my special library. This library I have created specifically to compete against the Communist Chinese Propaganda units which are heavily funded to constant cloak reality and place high research and presentations into the hands of institutions. Thus allowing them to keep moving forward against fair competition and free markets. While destroying the very American dream of ownership of individual labors.  

I have found at this time that there is no institution that is able to properly compete against the Communist Chinese propaganda unit. I have reviewed many US Chinese Economic Security Review Commission articles and find them lacking in: movements, presentations, social gatherings, Shepparding against movements, and a full scale myriad of proper unconventional and conventional lobbying tactics. That they do not properly present every time the Communist Chinese present. I have done the best I could with no funds at all living in a home with elderly people. I have written many letters to many institutions with regards to trying to impact, stop and affect Communist Chinese economic warfare policies. 

At this time, I am unable to find enough funds to be a presentable professional. I have dealt with a College Senate Seat with 8,000 Constituents at school and fiduciary duties of an elderly person, where I have lived for over twelve years. Furthermore, I have also worked in a firm that dealt primarily with national security issues of matters of the legal kind. Today and for the last two years my heart is looking to start a non profit. As I wish to solve for the cause of the defense educational fund to stop the Communist propaganda. Along with that, I would also like to dable in the education of space mining and free market space mining competition. 

If I do not hear back from either of you as my cultural and capital elders. I will take the proper educational certificate to teach me the path to gain donations for my cause. However, via my studies, I do see both the Koch family and Dr Kissinger as major players in the cause I have found in my heart; that I fight for everyday and every-night. I  ask for a response, directing me to proper documents to request a small donation to get up the funds to prepare to find an umbrella non profit to start a non profit under. So I could prepare to gain more donors under the tax incentive non profit codes.  

My ultimate goal is to gain a billion dollar donation from the whole West's elder capitalist leaders. As I wish to create an institution that many cultures work side by side under my directive to stop fascist centralized State Owned Enterprise markets from destroy free markets; with direction directly at the Communist Chinese with indirect proper and legal educational cognition's. While also pushing forward cognition's of space mining and free enterprise space mining competition. The end goal of my dream multicultural foundation, is  a proper space galaxy leadership role. So I can help moderate space free enterprise mining and economic competition; later on in my life. As I figure the best way to get that position would be to run a big multicultural foundation with many cultures working together. So I could daily learn how to manage many cultures working together for free market competition.

Please send me the proper documents to fill out. So I may obtain a small start up donation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment