This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Senator McCain, I need a job. ok and President Obama too. mmm monopoly war starter.


Dear Senator McCain,

I need a job. Currently I believe there is only 3.5 million job openings in the USA. http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-04-10/economy/31316637_1_job-openings-seekers-unemployed-people In which, the majority will be taken by folks who have jobs already. As such, with about 13 million people unemployed. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm That means the US needs to create about 10 million more jobs. So that this country can get back on track. As to date I have lost my unemployment. Which I am fine with. As I was seeking a position at $15-18 an hour. Where now I will seek a position at minimum wage. Which is fine. As it means I am working to feel like a whole person. However, at the same time. I am not able to find a job making minimum wage. As the ratio of jobs to job seekers is very bad.

I would ask that the Republic look into the Issue of the current status of the USA GDP to Trade Ratio. Where it currently is around 35% of the US GDP is based on trade. While other countries like Russia, China, Canada, UK are around 75% of their GDP is based on trade. http://devdata.worldbank.org/TradeVisualizer/datavisualizer.html It is my belief that we are in stagnation. Where the US relies heavily on imports and service jobs. Which create little to no foreign treasury. In my mind I see this like a pond. Where more and more animals come to drink from our pond. Yet as a treasury influx, there is not more and more foreign treasury to replenish what is being drunk, from domestic needs and debt needs.

The idea is then to get the US out of stagflation. Which means we have to stop the bacteria ridden unemployment, and high level of low service jobs. The only way to do this is to look at the reality of the current US to Communist China or any other countries international economic leadership interactions. It is my current belief that Communist China has hundreds of percents of more interactions than the US does with developing countries. Where as the majority of US interactions is primarily just with the Communist Chinese and not really with a lot of other countries economic development leaders.

Dear Senator McCain,

I need a job.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment