This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Employment For A Republican Bipartisan person as a Political Fair Share Alliance leader.


Dear Fair Share Alliance,

http://www.fairsharealliance.org/jobs

Today I see more and more politics going very extreme. Especially with all Unions in the USA funding only Democracy party members. My family is old Republican Unions. Who fought for the idea of fair labor with regards to international competition. Today, however, we see the worlds biggest slave drivers, as was during my families day, the Communist Party, which, as the Soviets tried to destroy Unions and labor rights and destroyed US jobs and housing markets. The Communist Chinese are destroying our jobs and labors. Where instead of free enterprises holding the majority of jobs and economy in the world. We see today the Communist Chinese State Owned Enterprises holding the monopoly on a majority of industrial issues, everything from resources to production; US companies can't compete. This has lead to many bankruptcies in the US, as we saw in the green tech industry. While also leading many US business minded folks to be driven to Communist China. Where the Communist Chinese use their State Owned Enterprise monopolies, along with laws like the innovation laws that forces all companies to give over intellectual property to gain access to resources they need to produce. Furthermore, we see that the idea that the one percent is the problem is not necessarily true. As in my Republican mind, it is the Communist Chinese party much like it was the Soviets that are very intricately destroying our economy. So their SOE's can come here to own our economy, lands, houses and force us to pay rents and taxes to their foreign state ownership.

Today the Fair Share Alliance and OWS rights activist. Have a very bad reputation of being leaning heavy leftist. I believe with my views and family historical background I could help bring bipartisan issues to the board of directors. For example, it is my families views that helped stop the Soviets from destroying the USA Economy, by using Unions which used to be very bipartisan. However, today we see the Communist Chinese Party controlling the majority of US Unions by funding political leadership seats. Which as we have seen in the service industry. As they drive legislation that causes us to again and again go into a boom, bust cycle. Example being the savings and loans, .com and mortgage legislation. Which where all pushed by the Communist leader of the Service industrial Union who is heavily backed by a foreign party. That foreign party has written many books directing terrorist and fascist countries that believe in Communist mono leader monarchy style rule, to attack our economy. As such, I do not see the micro issue as the problem, as our 1%, so called, are our macro economic fighters. Who are being beaten down by a stronger way more oppressive entity than our elders; as our elders believe in Democracy.

As this is just a taste of my Republican thought process. I think, if I was brought on to help direct thoughts and cognition and proper legal plans to fight for jobs and fair economic competition. That I could really help out this country and even the world. Please review my resume. It was created for a paralegal position. However, with regards to politics, law and politics go hand and hand; it is all graphs, research, precedent, and issues. The only issue I have is that I will be trying to obtain my masters degree in economics. Primarily so I can fight against State Owned Enterprises destroying small mom and pop shops in international competition. Therefore, my schedule will be very filled this summer. However, my last time in school I worked 40-90 hours a week and went to night school. While the time before that stint in school I was politically active as a College Senator, and on the Speech and Debate team which took up a substantial amount of my time. Please review my resume and get back to me if I can earn some value to help stop the Economic Implosion of the US economy.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment