This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jury instruction

The idea of creating a cite that uses research to back blog posts is just like writing a book. In which authors do not have to go get permission. Common law never had have had too. Then the use of this website as a tool to start a whole school or what will be known as a cognitional war institution is just like a book writer using his book to teach a class on it. Always has been allowed see no reason.

These are the opinions of the majority of the USA. I can state this as if all US citizens where to read the scholastic articles I have read you would see the same speech and upsetting that I present. Not only towards leaders that are uneducated yet take our money and make bad decisions, but also towards the entity that has wronged us more than any country every has in this world.

This nothing more merely than a unprofessional style book writing issue. Which is used to spark documents and articles in leaders clerks and our community of the DOD. Which I know I have. I direct you to vote against those who wish to oppress speech. As a person from a family that has ancient ties to intelligence matters. I will tell you there is no more a safer society than one that allows for freedom of speech. It is like your child if they feel they can't speak freely then they will hide it and it will fester. If they feel they can speak freely you can watch them and prevent or even direct a remedy.

Thank you that is my defense for the Grand Jury.

The reality is that what ever tribe this time is bringing this investigation of souls on my cite. Because it has offend their inability to be as deep as me and take proper authority as a matter of common law listen to me, or take my dominance as it. I will tell you from time to time as an ancient family member that has kept the west going strong as this family has. That I do not understand even if there was a grand jury indictment for this issue of the speech and debate clause. I would be adominished from any sins from what ever's tribes court tribe to bring me in. As I stand more important than your tribes views. As this is US macro tribal viewpoints. Which is based on familiar ideas of allowing freedom of speech.

You may think that hiding thing is a good idea. I would then direct you to the fact that the majority of crimes are solved by freedom of speech, along with the majority of military issues is competed through folks freedom of opinion in their speech. This cite is a family tradition. I can also defend as stated before for the last tribal grand jury that this is a cultural issue for me. Druids and American Indians which I am both of, have always used stories and images to explain things. Rumors is how we figured things out and found the root answers and still is.

I just hope that you figure out the reality that freedom is the best thing. That if you do find me guilty that you will not only be causing a tribal war between other courts that stand against you. You will be setting precedent for the US to become unstable and insecure in its national security policy.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment