This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

EDD crawler system.

Where teh EDD could crawl the internet each day jobs are posted.

In which all on UEI or those that wished to participate could have their own function. I have a crawler system with about a million people for stocks. In which crawls specific stocks and any intel that is surrounding them each day. Which is a specific type of trading technique that I want to get into once I get free funds to start day trading.

For example I go to these collection cites they do not have all the jobs out there. However, my crawler site for the stocks information on certain companies or citizens is free and really good.

So what could happen is those folks that can prove they are unemployed. Could get access to a specific crawler system that crawls jobs each day for specific areas they wish to work in with specific skill levels. As currently the EDD has a very little amount of jobs, while the other collection cites also have jobs that are different and still not a complete list Which means each day I have to personally go through many collection cites looking for jobs to do a thorough job. The only problem is that if the free crawler I use for my stocks which is better than the stock information collectors that to this day still get paid tons; is allowed to happen why not an EDD crawler.

To much work though, I mean making a specific collection then sending it to emails each day to make sure folks are applying each day.

Looks they started one I just checked it out. It allows for a better dashoard and personalization. However, there reach is still bad. As I can go to a corporation website find jobs and not find them there. Cool must be brand new this day or a few days back since i have been there. I wonder if they do the send email thing by personalized search now. Which I think should be mandatory if folks receive help like me from other folks funds.

I am going to critique then if it is not up to Mac Daddy par and then cause them out too cause I am poor and pissed off.

I can't cause them out cause I have to use my real name. So I will critique them like I used to when I was a debate judge and speech analysts.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment