This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The way it feels to live in a state with bad economic directors.

It feels like this. The basic necessities that one needs can't be met. Not even in any possible way. You have to hope and pray that you can get a job where you are not living with four people in a room barely making enough money to pay for your necessary needs. The idea is so bad that even the states fiscal policies are horrible and they would rather destroy the rich and make them pay more money instead of do a simple balance sheet equation and a simple upgrade to get rid of the deficit and thus allow for less taxes and cheaper energy. Which would bring in more jobs thus taken care of business.

It feels like i live in an area where 40-100 people stand on the corners looking for jobs that are not even citizens of this country. Would not even fight for this country and most of the time send their funds back to their own country. In which the good majority of them own homes here and have nice cars they drive, while I can't even get a good paying job.

I live in a state where my family who has fought and died for this country, paid billions in taxes been here a long time and I am the first generation to go to school. Yet, I have to compete with illegal citizens who's families have not and would not fight for this country, to get a seat in a college, in which they get better loans than I do, along with I believe on this one better business loans than I do.

I live in a state where being on unemployment I get paid more than folks who work 70 hours a week and are great very educated people.

I live in an area where my Governor is known for committing felounous jerry mandering. But beacause he works with foreign Mexi espionage units to allow them to portray their long term espionage goals he gets to be mayor.

There are no jobs here in my state because there are so many folks who would rather work illegally and get paid way less, and have no taxes, no school bills, nor worry about following the laws or having to deal with massive criminal elites or crime mercs. Yet, I just hold on and hope maybe another degree, or a non profit, or maybe a different state will hire me. As I do not believe in these things. I understand illegal immigration and naturalization and see if the community allows them to live here for a couple generations to allow them to be a US citizens. But I do not see the you walk across the boarder you get a job and take a US citizens seat in college when 10's of thousands of US citizens are turned away from each individual school.

I live in a city where I have found documents with my name on it from foreign espionage criminal elities thanks to US citizens that do not like the foreign country their ancestors left. You know why, because my family is very old USA fighters.

Nothing I can do about it its been cow cow booige in this city forever. So I just grid map each day know where I am going and who I am dealing with and how to deal with it. Never could pick up the demanded foreign language though, took it for three years, not good with foreign languages. So what evers, I just hope North Dakota picks me up for its new city developments, My Non Profit goes through or I get a seat in a college institution.

It is so messed up in my own city, the school I go to has racist murials. Where the very people who helped those people are not patriotized or even shown with the murial. I wallk by it every time and say out loud that is racist as something not nice.

You know how easy it was for me to figure out old mandering. I did the old what is his vice grid. Then it is grid and mapping illegalities. Then I was like what espionage agency in the world would that apply too. Oh yes the Mexi espy's their main goal in life with foreign US policy is jerry mander the US Mexi boarders with populace matters. So I did research then of course it came out. But you know stuff happens. sucks being so bright.

Anyways that is how it feels living in a state where we are not economically taken care of. I do not mean close to crime or nothing as again unemployment is great pay here. But just the ability of fairness in competition is not always on the side of common sense. But you know 10 generations later every espionage in the world still fighting to take over this party of the country. Folks be upset if I left with my ancient texts and knowledge. But not me North Dakota nice job, pretty wife some kids sound just fun especially if these folks do not wish to Non  Profit me up in the status of life.

Rider I
what evers

twidle dee how nice it would be to help develop a new root economic structure with secret North Dakota like city developments. This city is ancient I know it to well its no fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment