This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012, The End of the Earth and the begging of the Galaxy

This year I have to go professional. I am turning 30 years old have spent my life gaining street common sense on the streets, and book smarts. So at this age I have shut down my unprofessional social cites. In which I will now be going to obtain my Non Profit permit. So I can turn this research project into a professional entity. As I am a capitalist a lot of things are undone. As I feel no value or worth for my completed works. I am some communist artist. I feel that my outlines have shone this world great deeds I can accomplish. Thus I will push upon those outlines to gain financial security for my being. As I need a home, a wife, and kids. Along with toys and adventures. In which I will work very hard for doing research papers on the Communist Chinese Militarized economics. Along with advancing space mining. As in both cold war goes hand and hands. Which as before advanced the world at a much higher rate than the current idea of globalization which just allows one country to run the worlds market place. In which. that one country basically has no competition. As we have seeen the Communist Chinese become. With a over 60% of the worlds development trade, along with 97% of the worlds rare earth resources, and the worlds biggest consumer and output market. Which in furtherance has created predatory type laws and bullying tactics to force the world to stay in globalization theory as it pays Muslim Mercenaries to attack and blow up its competitions market places.

Therefore, I leave this cite as my statute to my beginning on this my worlds anti body to a new fascist extremist party trying to control the worlds trade through monopolies, bullying and mercenaries (terrorist). My accomplished works have been the Libya proxy war outline to show our Generals how foreign wars should be run, lobbying for such tactics as IED detection and destruction better equipment, along with heavy lobbying to make sure we encircle Communist China and prepare for any military expansion they may do. As we where not prepared For the Mongolian, East Turkestan or Tibetan military expansion they did. Which proceed very similar economics and diplomatic actions that we are seeing now. Those are just a few of my favorite outlines. However, thousands exist and i have helped shape history and the world with my unprofessional existence. Now I will move myself to a more beneficial element for my future children and my wife's desire to feel secure, clean and comfortable. As I have neither and can live in the push so long as working. However, I do desire a wife and children, thus I must provide for their needs. The only way I can see doing that is through a Non Profit existence. Thus, I must now as I have no time to spare leave this cite for picking at later with my colleagues and employees. To seek out my Non Profit permit so I may ponder an existence from the West's Cultural and Capital leaders.

Rider I
P.S. I am taken three classes this semester, three next semester then begin my savior ship against the US's vicious service bell cycle that destroy us further and further into recessions after each burst bubble. My basic theory is simple create a cushion bell curve to catch the fall so we do not go down but up.


Good like humanites. May we conquer the Galaxy and spread Human Tolerance and Democracy to all species as we have learned from our mistakes and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment