This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is a letter I just sent to a North Dakota Employer


I am a very hard worker. I live in an area of the US where we have a very high unemployment rate and an even higher level of quality of life. Where homes go for more than what a man can make in a lifetime. I am a very hard worker. My last employer had me working 90 hours a week dealing with very stressful work. The work was primarily dealing with secret to top secret documents. As I worked for a ..... law firm. While also dealing with ........ documents and major case loads. It was very intense work. I am currently looking for a way to earn enough funds to have my own home and provide for a family. The area where I live has very bad economic directors and can't figure out how to provide for its citizens. As such, I am writing to seek a job. I have read this job will pay upwards of $70,000 a year. I do  believe that this would be able to afford me a nice life and a good career. Therefore, I have attacked my resume which is primarily educational. However, I am more than willing to properly work out each day before work and after, along with learn very quickly the manuals and equipment necessary for the career move. 

I have spent my last year of my life on unemployment. Which is unusually as I was usually in school working odd jobs, moving things, painting, construction, mowing lawns etc. When I graduated I graduates into a recession. However, as my educational resume was so good. I was able to properly get a job working in a very high stress firm, with very valuable cases. I hope that I can come and live in a place where the economic directors of the area know how to take care of their citizens. 

Rider I
There are lots of jobs in that state as their state leaders take care of their citizens. While my state leaves us in poverty and asks to borrow more money from our futures as jobs take poody and our quality of life sky rockets out of control due to high levels of taxes on the rich that control the housing markets and other industries.

I think I am going to buy a ticket with my UEI and go out there with my sleeping bag and bag full of clothes and look for a good paying job above $50,000 a year so I can find a wife and have some kids. 

14% unemployment so many illegals doing jobs where I live it is ridiculous and because of the illegal immigrants wages are dropped below livable standards. But you know that is the areas economic directors prerogative. They get voted in for their bad economic leadership so nothing I can do. 


I will get my non profit send out the letters then hop on a plane for North Dakota and ask around for a good $25-$30 an hour job. 


On top of that I can probable push for a better educational system while I am living there. With maybe even a new law school in the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment