This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In need of a manual for collecting and categorizing.

A good article would be how to categorize and make the google blog post look nice. I have seen many ideas. However, what I really want is to be able to go in and list them under specific areas. I know I can do it with labels that will attack them to pages I believe. I should really spend time doing this. As I have shown a lot of enthusiasm for research. However, my capitalist side forces me to not want to do a great jobs as I am not getting paid. However, at this point with school less than three months away, and my need to start the non profit rising. I figure again, I should try and organize this and take down all the stories of my grandfather, my culture of Druidry/Christian Buddhism and start to make it look like a normal place of note taking. Even though to me this is all normal.

Things i need to spruce up on my blog cite. I would prefer to categorize all the articles I have found. So this could make it easier for viewers. For example, I could place all related articles to SOE's under on are. All related articles to Sovereign Wealth funds under another area. Etc. I think I can really sell this to my possible Master's teacher's to get a possible paid research position, along with to possible Non Profit donors. However, I need to get it into shape.

It would be nice if google had a good way to clean up blog posts or even shape them up into professional looking cites. I mean I know there are google folks who just get paid to learn about the google equation. However, I like the research party myself. Even though in a professional paid gig. One has to prepare a proper categorized collection method before starting to collect. I did not. I just dove in and kept diving. This is a dive joint unprofessional with Jazz stories.

That would be nice. However, I should not look forward to a manual on how to clean up one's blog or make it more professional. As I have figured it out myself. Not I just need to apply. My ideas are gone and I have resorted now to opening up other channels of social media to outlet. However, the majority of the ideas are the same. Which means for me to go deeper I must categorize so I can see what I have and thus further expand. To a certain point the pressure of expanding a collection becomes similar to diving. This is because once you get so deep into an issue. You really have to deal with the pressure of trying to figure out how to expand that issue further to root it all out. I am at that point and showing my capitalism side. Where if I am not paid, I really do not want to do it to perfection. However, I know this cite to me is worth over $250,000 dollars I have spent researching on it. So I should package it up all nice and neat and use it for furthering my education and starting a Non Profit education. As I would like to do things like through concert's like my grandfather did, to raise funds for things. Therefore, I just must dive into my wealth of research and start categorizing.

I would even go so far as to say I have not seen a template for such a being as myself. Where I collect and wish to categorize. There are no templates for such cool things like categories made easy or collection-able storage. Things I would be looking for in a template as per a special library, I have always dreamed of owning myself would be: an application where it looks like a sliding library book case. Where one could open up the library based on a different set of cataloging methods, much like major college research libraries. Along with that an application in my blog that allows me to to show you might like to read this if you read that. Furthermore, something even more kick butt would be a advanced cursor follower that we have now that could allow the reader to highlight the area then show other articles in the library with the same interest as the words in that sentence. Which could be like the westlaw or nexus feature but much more sleek and stylish than the crude feature the have. For example, the article being brought up if highlighted, could be brought up in an I tunes sort of feature. Where the articles only pop up after you run your cursor over them. In which the highlighted parts would be standing out.

This then allows for the advancement of society. As news articles and libraries may have books. However, the ancient form of Druidity which is to special library or collect on point. Is something that helps further research must faster. For example, my cite has very interesting things. That folks would not think are part of espionage. like Alchemy, Brain coding and some other books. Where if you went into a public or private library they would not have those things. As I have an advanced espionage thinking format. Along with that a lot of advanced theories come from people like me. Who just write and as things come along write about it. Therefore, if these things could become more fluid and easier to use as research via templates. We could see society expanding its knowledge base at a faster rate. Much like we have seen with the use of the computer, then the use of the internet. Personal special libraries could have the same affect, if streamlined via a proper template.

The basic idea would be to make a blog cite look like a library. As my dream sense I was a kid was to have my own personal library. Then I saw ones that actually are on wheels that slide out. This could be done via the net. However, you go to the page. See a nice outline or something. Then you go to the book shelf that is categorized that you can thumb through or search and then the book shelf opens up to show many articles or books. This would be nice. As I think a lot of leader's do not use this cite as it is to hard for them to find things and to frustrating for them to get through it. As it is just a list o mania down the sides. Instead of a proper book collection like they are used to like the library of congress. As a lot of them do not even know how to control f things.

Then I could store my books and articles and annotations in the book shelves along with the other writer's for proper research and reading room access.

The idea is that students or researcher's can have an open place to go if they would like to collect and categorize their research. For me, I do not really hide my research unless it is deemed a security matter and ided as such. Then I do it unseen on a type writer mainly with many different IP address and computers on different servers. However, for most folks, like me currently. I can say it would be nice to have a place to go and organize my citations and collections in a nice special online library.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment