This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Intelligence of Electronically Government Soup Kitchens.

How UEI could help fix the US's social net anger grids.

everything thing I write on her is brain storms I know it is not grammar or structured. I have 6 college degrees I have written enough to know that. I am just note writing and brain storming ideas. the end reports as I am a capitalist will be paid for in the future with donations or they stay as brain storms.

Currently in the USA the UEI is the main stay for social order. At a point of unemployment past 5% it is well documented through out time and history social chaos and disorder is very high and likely. As such Teddy create a program of social work. In which the people who where unemployed had to feel like they where still neeeded and did not need to die off or fight to the death to have something. However, over time the social order has become a hand out and something that still does not deal with the existent problem of soul cognition of a human beings emotion status.

My personal case study is this. I am unemployed as I was in an industry that was overwhelmed by mortage workers when that industry collapsed. Therefore, I can't find work. Then I have been placed in bad positions by illegal unconstitutional ex post facto laws, much like William Wallace had done. Which was why the constitution had literally no ex post facto laws placed on them so those fighting against the tyranical state could not have it happen to them. Yet I found the one who brought the law was directing at me and stopping me from being able to obtain a livable life so as to advance faster in my obvious end point which was as non profit cognitional paper airplane hanger. Then placed in a firm where I was not allowed to properly take hold of issues and given the proper hand to make sure things where in on time. So I was then placed with the hand of having to destroy my own credit ability due to the lack of over-site of work. So today I am unemployed I love my old boss and I am sure he is not saying anything bad about me when folks call if they even do. However, I told him my plan was to go to school and work nights like I was doing before and had gained one degree working for him. Until that dreadful four pay check period of again lack of oversize or obvious conspiracy. Which as per my research and all the things that came before the 4 pay check pay period it was a conspiracy. Which I have proved. So I am here on UEI.

Thus I do not know how many times I have sent in my UEI form and either the mail people who might not like me, or the UEI department just loses it. So it is almost a month with my UEI. It would be one thing if I was not expecting it and depending on it. In which I can stand on the corners with illegals for ditch digging or painting jobs as I did through college. As when you have no way to make money in a normal society the human being will do illegal things to make money out of necessity. Which I did but I paid my taxes per each day I worked so the only illegal thing I was doing was loitering. But I am expecting it so I see horrible management in the department of UEI; as it is a simple fix. In which from public opinion and online polls I have found seems to the majority of the Issue with the UEI department.

Polls in a society can tell major areas of public discontent. That is why Socrates, Pluto and Aristotle where so for a Democracy without a single ruler or without single sided politics. As such, if we look at the UEI department we can see their current leadership is causing major discontent in the populace due to lack of over-site of their structural intelligence program and how they deal with their clients intelligence needs. This is because I have never been able to get through on my dwelling phone to the UEI not at anytime. Nor I have been able to use my friends cell phone to get into the UEI to speak with somebody on the line. The only way I can do it is by going into the UEI department in my area and using there phone as it connects first. Which is ok, I do not mind of course as society is trying to help me I should work for it.

At the same time though, if management was a proper structural grid network type person. They could easily see where the clog in the grid is to get things smoothed out and working faster so that much less stress would be on those that are the most likely very close to thinking of, like any normal society throughout time, going to crime or illegal occupations to make money to survive of course, those doing it for greed are abnormal on the bell shape curve of Criminal justice reasons. So this herd of citizens need to be better watched over with. If they are to lose their UEI which I am for. As keeping them on feeding tubes and holding them in their pins with the tubes; will just cause more societal problems. Instead of in my opinion allowing bigger protest crowds so the leaders see the electrical soup kitchens are real instead of the little OWS crowds we see that are just basically students who can't find jobs.

The solution then would be a simple one as per I have done the mangers work in the UEI. As they do wish to keep the herds tube feed and pinned up so as not to overcrowd and social disorder. The simple structural grid problem that I find today that could be causing social unrest or folks to think or even go to crime. Is that the phone system is grid locked. So the grid needs to be unlocked. As I have found that the majority of phone calls are due to high lost UEI documents. It would seem simple to place a button on the phone that states. Have you lost your UEI form in the male. In which it then prompts to the area of this conclusion of grid unlocking. In this area it could ask simple questions like has it been the normal time of mail to get to the UEI or to you since the last one. In which it could prompt them to the area that it tells them when the last time they got their last help was. In which it could prompt back and they could answer. Then the system could ask for their social code if they meet the areas of need for intelligence of electronic soup kitchen needs. In which it would state a new form is being sent out. please fill it out and return it.

Rider i

So I am going to go buy some beer and prepare to cause out some Senators and Congressmen because the UEI department is horrible managed with its most only issue that deals with their clients the phone grid system.
Can't wait been a couple days since I saw the whiskey demons.

Time for some cognitional funs

woogie booggie on the phone pranking calling

They get like three seconds of coherent solution to a problem. Then the rest is bleeping bleep bleep

No comments:

Post a Comment