This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Why I dislike being poor and how I make it livable.

I dislike being poor as it is the idea that is inside of ones feelings. From what I have learned from the budhist who literally have no possessions. That the feeling of being poor comes from inside, the anger caused by the Jone's diseases is something that is inside not of material possession. So I take the things that I do have. I have a great country societal structure where elders will help you if it is peaceful. In which I have taken the liberty to properly grid the whole structure so as to draw attention to myself so I can properly help with the Democracy structuring of multiculturalism non fascist societies sin the world.

Each day I thank for what I have. I find ways to direct my Jones's anger by properly finding the major problem in my leadership who can withstand my anger and ass chewings due to nice homes savings and good families and I direct it at them. So that it does not become an issue with my family or local public areas. I believe by doing this I have changed many things in this area. My mother who taught me when you are made or having a natural fit which is normal for men and woman learn to do art or help somebody. So as a man with lots of anger issues I direct it at the DOD as they are used to be yelling at. It works great I feel better each day and they are doing like I tell them cause it makes sense. Cause then they as the force in my country can deal with the leaders with little strong hand what are you doing to my people.

I have studies budhism very well and it has taught me that material possessions are the world. The world is an electrical grid of emotions feelings and time well spent. So each day when I wake up and I realize that I have nothing and that the majority of my life's work has been to stop the communist parties racist antics and single party world take over. In which like the great McCarthy I might die alone with a broken liver pooing myself to death with no family and as the any Communist who has studied Budhism like McCarthy did and so have I and Larry MacDonald. They know there is no higher a kill point to the soul than the loss of never being able to be married and with children. So the only thing that makes me want to go to the breaking point is that thought. However, all of my strategies till the breaking point are not at the point yet. In which even if i was my soul is so chaotic neutral leaning good. That I would get caught doing what ever I do as my eletromagnetic thoughts are to powerful to hide what I do. So I spend everyday expressing myself so as to not get mad and looking for a job and trying to figure out how to get my non profit certificate so I can get back into school and get donations to write research projects and organize issues against the CCP's propoganda. As currently when the CCP propogates there is no counter to them.

Rider I
how I deal with being poor is I am not poor I have great friends books at the library my family has not yet disowned me from my anger and i have a great plan. I am richer than any man in the world, as I found out how to literally deal with being poor like Sidharta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment