This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What it means when one loses contact with social abilities.

The loss of a job means a lot. To most it means the loss of the ability to live a healthy life. In which the things on needs most like food, shelter, medicine, preventative human upkeep and proper other issues becomes something impossible to deal with. I have found these all to be true. Along with these however, is the mental issue of losing ones friends and social networks. It becomes an unusually event of choices where every last dollar is used either to spend on being social for ones mind or being healthy for ones body. I have had weeks where I have chosen one or the other and gone without. However, as being unemployed kicks in for a longer period. One finds that the issue of health becomes more and more important. In which so much so the idea of mental necessities becomes a last side affect thought.

The last side affect is usually loss of friends and alienation of ones own family by being upset. Luckily I have a really close family unit so I have not yet alienated them as they are all great people. The majority of my friends that have hung on with me are also considered to be part of my family as they are just like family. However, the idea then becomes the outer social network. The dating the hanging out with sports or social club friends things like that. The main thing that breaks the everyday monotony of life. This then is also a major factor of life. Where once I was in three clubs very social in mental competition. I have found myself proactively hoping that the voices in my head are up for a good debate about what is going on in the news before I call and cause out some leaders of the west.

Even so, I am so far behind now on my economic necessities that my human form is being impacted also. I have needs that I can't keep up. Which each week become bigger and bigger a problem to me as a physical being and a mental being. This then leads me to how much harder it is to dig myself out of this whole. As when I go and speak with an interview it is very weird as I am not used to socializing in the third tier of ones social network. While also my clothes smell and look very ragged from not being able to afford to keep them up and clean. So each day becomes another should I live this world and enter the world of alcohol. As that seems the best way to stop the issues from becoming a serious impact on me so as to cause major anger problems.

I have realized that is the form of reality. A perceptional illusion that we keep going each day is only based on how well our leaders can proved opportunities for their citizens to create the valued illusion that they can survive. This means in my specific position as in my city the unemployment is very high. That finding a job with my skill level will be impossible. So I have found out that the only other way to deal with this issue of loss of social contacts. Is to purely shed them and look to the upper echelon and start chipping away at events that will lead me to be in the graces of the elder social networks. In which I should be looking to gain participation events from anyways.

Every step I take I am forced back two more steps. To the normal person they would probable already be in tatters. But I have held onto some sort of perception of illusion that I have not been torn apart. Even though I am very close to it. My next hope is vocational training, as I can keep my UEI and learn a new skill. I hope this works out. As I cant afford to get into my masters degree or my jd mba combined program without a job to help pay for my needs. Which after this fiasco of the UEI not having anyway to contact them when the form is lost in the mail. I might barely slip away without any hits on my credibility. Therefore, that is what it means to me to lose my social abilities. The loss of a job shows how strong ones inner circle can be. The social abilities cause a never ending loss of atrophy of abilities and the social whole that one is left in becomes harder and harder to get one dug out of.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment