This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Monday, February 13, 2012

It is my utmost fear with regards to the Obama care forced monopoly of industry.

As prior to the Gabby Rep incident there was no vote to force monopolize the industry. Which it lost mutiple times in prior votes and lost the week before without any changes, until she was shot the day before the vote. It has alrady come down to guns on the matter. That if this law is passed that it will come down to civil war as allowing an industry that is the utmost unregulated industry in the world, The USA medical industry, have forced monopolies for it to work. Is ridiculous. I have gone over hospital accounts via leaked documents. The only hospitals I see failing or those who are in horrible poverty shares anyways. Where the cost of services should not be a $120 a pill when the pill at a $100% profit is $6 a pill.

I fear that, not by my hand as I will never cause civil war at home. But by an elders hand.

Rider
The Supreme court should fear that too. As the opposing party has since Reagans explanation of forced mental hospitals and the genocide and abuse there fought for over 50 years to stop the idea of a forced unregulated industry from being allowed to happen.

For example if we take before Regan and the forced monopolized industry of mental health. Which was genociding and castrating all those with considered status quo mental defects. Even though the majority of peoplee they castrated had Mac family traits along with Tesla and Einstein mental traits. Which for the right we considered a blessing.

So I have studied thoroughly telekinetics and telekensis as Macs are considered prone to workshops. I was tested as a kid but because I had a minor lobotomy from a leftist institution, I am unharnessable. However, if you spent a day with me as my x girlfriend you would think I am crazy. As I tune into coversations in matters that are important to me that are not around and will fully like a radio listen in and speak them out load. Which I have proven to those in power that I am a Mac. Therefore, and thus at the time before Regan during the forced mental health monopolies. I would have been genocided because a whole industry was under monopoly control by the government and forced upon the people.

For example the new wave of warfare is the idea of taken a specific spiritual entity into a foreign civil war voted for a legal to help the oppressed people to gain a muti party system of course. And leave them there, give them alcohol and let them be loud on the battle field. Then the opposing team will speak about them at their secret hideouts that is not gridded by tech. That individual is then able all of a sudden with a select group of woman for some reason, hear and notated everything that starts being spoken about the entity. Even when they try to hide thoughts or program strategies it still works against the fascist government. It is amazing. With the forced monopoly of health issues my family was at the top of the list of being genocided during those times before Regan stated no more forced monopolized mental health laws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment