This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection. Along with the defense of polemic expression for purpose of creating a dominate point of argumentation.

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisv.blogspot.com/


http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisvi.blogspot.com/


"To your self therefore I crave leave to present, what I know you are able to protect; not with sword, but by reason; & not that only, but what by your acceptance you are able to give a lustre to." "You have left no stone unturned, that the turning thereof might conduce to the discovery of what was and worthy to be known."

Henry Agrippa, Chevalier



One man and his mission to hold the Communist Chinese to their contracts to transition into a Free Market and a Democracy. Away from the fascist 75% owned economy by the party and controlled there of, and the non top down people ran country not military run country. One man against the Communist Chinese Party. Viva La Resistonce. You will learn to let go of the smelly blanky.


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com

US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My notes so far on the Secret Weapon book.

So
1. Why does a faith that was created after the Christian Faith as per their book the Koran admits too, attack the Christian strong hold of the USA? Not enough so far convincing evidence of foreign espionage play like the atheist MSS. During the cold war the Muslims where easily against the Soviets atheist with a simple KT hand shake that both religions are faith and the Communist Party is atheist. Today the panzies in my elders as compared to my grandfather are weak and pathetic. The Korean admits the elder scroll is Christianity. One of the reasons why we sanction Iran is because they work heavily with the Communist Chinese to destroy freedom of faith.

2. 1951 Battle Act what did we do to get the Soviets exports restricted substantially. As the CCP has done way worse things than the Bolshevkian Party has ever done so far. Historical legislative intent research needed.

3. George Soros's original name and one of the old reports I's that has gone left years in decea and nobody picked up and taken again. Except me.

4. Why has not the first thing in this book been a public list of all public traders who moved and acted in extreme exaggeration of stock acts the day before the 911 action the first thing I read and see. So I know who is the enemy of my faith and multicultural belief. A strong book would have had that list the first thing you see when you open it. Because with the movements we traced with the SOE's of the CCP prior to the 911 date it was exaggerated heavily and each one knew it was going to happen. Nothing like that happens in that major an event.

5. Is all the similarly cyclical events happening and how I see the board game. But I will not notated it as my knowledge base is to highly kept for me to start analogizing current events with historical events, besides to say the CCP is winning on this cycle as compared to the Soviet cycle we went through last time against fascist regimes. Every time the Musys and Christi's go to war our economies go down our citizens go down and the atheist gain trillions and advance heavily in the world.

Back to reading this excellent book. ya a two fourties into this one.

6. From what I have read in my grandfathers files. Is that he was able to create a very strong network of Muslim citizens and foreign powers that believed in Democracy through Capitalism. As they saw Capitalistim as the way to which each soul shows its value and its whims. So much so that Muslims and Christians alike have written tens of thousands of papers on how The Koran and Bible preach free will and free market. Each one specifically having examples of a free market and each prophets will as such.

I have searched out some of his contacts that where very young and should be alive. I have found they are dead. The reasons being was from assisantation in homes from the majority of them. Which I am guessing was probable MSS agents. I have found some of the Christian free market papers relating to Jesus and the bibles examples of the souls show of value through its own labors and ownership. Howeever, not one volume of the volumes he writes about that where written which he did not copy for some darn reason, are able to be found. I am guessing those where taken too when his network was assisanted. As all of them seem to be dead.

I looked further in his orchestration into the seats in which these people where to expand for freedom of religion through freedom of markets. In which I have found specific Muslim clerics that preach high Marxist values. Which is ironic and completely obvious that these clerics and preachers preaching marxist ideas of economics and social life are obvious MSS agent funded cognitioners. One in particular I have found working very closely with the MSS with regards to my foreign travels to track MSS buried treasury for Muslim mercs. Which was funny as his preaching of Marxist Muslims was how I found a number of the treasures.

For example there are a couple of PLA generals who act like they are Muslims, however, when at home they laugh how easily the Muslim people are sheep to them. In which also helped me find where burried treasury would be for actions against freedom of religion and free markets. I thought it was funny that I found that marks name in the book. He stands out like a soar thumb. A Marxist Muslim preacher, non theologist in the world would ever preach marxism. Marxist and Engels preach of destruction of religion by their terms exactly using religious dogs to destroy themselves and all other religions. I just wish I could somehow enrich myself and get myself in the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment